If you from the UK please read our FAQ article: How can I return my order from UK
For all Fans from mainland please read below:
To return your item(s) please follow the steps below to create a prepaid UPS return label:
- Go to www.keenfootwear.de and scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Returns" under My Order
- Firstly determine if you have placed your order on April 5th or earlier; if so, please scroll down to find your instructions.
- For a recent order you can enter your order number and your e-mail-address and click to look up your order. If you have not logged into your account; you will be now ask to login or create an account.
- After you have logged into your account, you will be asked which item(s) you want to return and the reason why. If you have any additional comments on your return, you can enter it in the next section. If not; enter N/A or a random character to continue.
- Press Next to select your Return method.
- Press Next to see the overview of your Return.
- If everything is correct you can Complete your Return.
- Your Return label will now be send to your email or your can directly open it from the displayed webpage.
How to Return my order placed before April 3, 2023:
- Click the link and enter the details as specified below:
- Under “FIND YOUR ORDER” please enter your Order Number (starting with KEU-), Order email address, the delivery postcode and click on "CHECK STATUS"
If your order number starts with "WKEU" please contact our Fan Service Team.
3. Choose "RETURN MY ORDER".
4. Select the item(s) you wish to return and the specify the return reason. Please check the correct quantity is listed.
5. Click on "RETURN ITEM(S)" and then "CONFIRM RETURN" to print your label
6. Follow the instructions on the first page of the printed prepaid return label and take the parcel to your local UPS drop-off point, which you may find at www.ups.com